Rubberized Waterproof Tape
Dealing with leaks and cracks at home could prove tiring and stressing and in the long could cost you an expensive repair and even replacement. Doing a preventive maintenance now could save you a lot of headache in the future and choosing the right tape to seal, patch and bond those leaks and cracks will assure a longer lasting repair.
The Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super strong bond that can repair virtually everything. The tape works under water. It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease. It is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
- Works inside or outside, summer or winter, wet or dry.
- Can be used on your DIY projects, boats, crafts, heavy duty car repairs and home repairs.
- Can be used in almost any condition, on almost any surface. It can fix cracks, tears, gaps and holes.
- The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- Weight: 181g.
- Color: Clear / Black / White.
- Size: 4 Inches(Width) x 5 Feet(Length).
How To Use:
- Cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond.
- Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
1 x Rubberized Waterproof Tape.