Bonsai Lotus Seed
Fill your day with positivity, peace of mind and good-luck. Express your Spiritual self by growing this Bonsai Lotus Seed at home or even in your office.
Bonsai Lotus Seed Set
Lets you grow your very own Lotus flowers indoors. Growing your own Lotus flowers at home or at the office brings you and your family peace and positivity.
The Lotus flower is a symbol of peace and eternity. Lotus flowers are usually seen under the feet of deities. This sense of purity of the Lotus flower arises from the flower’s growing habit of rooting in mud and pushing up through the water to bloom.
- Sowing time: Lotus seeds do not have hibernation, as long as the water temperature is above 16 ℃, you can sow on any season. Under the condition of appropriate temperature and sunlight, it will take about 50 to 60 days from sowing to flowering. Spring and autumn maybe need 60-80 days.
- Seed Treatment: Break a little mouth on the sunken end of the seed. Do not hurt the embryo, do not peel.
- Seed Germination: in the summer, immerse the seeds in water of 20 ℃-30 ℃, put seeds indoor and changed the water twice a day, it may germinate around 1 week. After that, place it towards the sun to get enough lighting but take care not to let it dry. It will start to grow fine roots and 2-3 leaves after two weeks.
- Transplanting: Choose a proper basin, put in a half basin of garden soil without any chemical, immerse the soil with water but no fertilizer two weeks before you transplant, carefully transplant the seedling into the soil, one seedling for each basin and ensure it's properly watered.
- Autumn and Winter Management: 2-3 weeks after transplanting, fertilize the plants properly and keep it above 16 ℃
- Important: Use sandpaper or a cutter to cut the seeds as shown below before sowing/immersing in water
- 1 Pack Bonsai Lotus Seed