Bone Conduction Earphone
Earphones give you the luxury to listen to anything you want with the volume pumped up whenever or wherever, without disturbing people around you. But do you know that conventional earphones can cause long-term hearing damage? You need to change the way you enjoy your music. Get the Bone Conduction Earphone.
The Bone Conduction Earphone lessens the chance of eardrum damage caused by excessive using of earphones. It performs the role of your eardrums. It decodes soundwaves and converts them into vibrations that can be received directly by the Cochlea, bypassing the eardrum so it is never involved. The “sound” reach the ears as vibrations through the bones (or skull) and skin. Listen to music and talk to your loved ones without blocking your ears. You can enjoy music, long calls and pay attention to the traffic situation during driving or running on the road. Also ideal for people with hearing difficulties, they would be able to hear clearly again with the Bone Conduction Earphone, provided that one of their cochleae is in healthy and normal condition.
- Allows the user to be fully aware of their surroundings while listening to music.
- Greatly helps people who have a conductive hearing loss or unilateral hearing loss, to listen to music as long as they still have one functioning cochlea.
- Comfortable and painless to wear.
- Ergonomic weight-distribution ear-hook design features a snug fit and long-session wearability.
- Easy to charge and operate with one button.
- Can be connected to two devices simultaneously.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Bluetooth Chip: Rhoda 1523
- Transmission Power: Class 2
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transmission Distance: About 10 meters
- Battery Capacity: 75 mah
- Call Time: 6-8 hours
- Playback Time: 4-6 hours
- Standby Time: 120 hours
- Supports: All Bluetooth enabled mobile
- phones, tablets, computers
- Supports: A2DP/AVRCP