Self-Centering Drill Bits
Have you ever wondered how the pros install hinges without ever struggling to get all of the screw holes perfectly aligned? It's not magic! They use the Self-Centering Drill Bits!
These Self-Centering Drill Bits simplify the task of pre-drilling holes for hinges or other screw-mounted hardware by ensuring that the hole is accurately centered every time. It is equipped with a precision-made hardened carbon-steel guide barrel with a beveled end that automatically aligns the internal HSS drill bit to the center of the mounting hole in the hardware.
- PRECISE POSITIONING: Drill bush for precise positioning, will not move. High-speed steel body designed, durable and excellent for use.
- SAWDUST DISCHARGED FROM HOLE: Sawdust will be automatically discharged from the top of the holes on both sides, without drill blocked.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Unique design and perfect punch effect. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge. Easy to use and install, change bits fast which one-handed load and release.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Get accurately centered holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, etc. Applicable for the installation of the door hinge.
- COMMON SIZES: They come in the 3 most common hinge screw sizes 7/64", 9/64", 11/64". The 7/64" is good for drilling holes in smaller hinges and hardware like decorative boxes, 9/64" is ideal for medium to full-size hinges and hardware, 11/64 is perfect for door hinges, gate locks, and all large hardware.
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- All shank size: 1/4"
- Hole Size: 5/64", 7/64",9/64", 11/64"
You'll Also Love These